Bookmark and Share

woensdag 12 september 2007

Mainstream Journalist: I Was Wrong On 9/11 Truth-updated

"The posting of my blog was a spur of the moment decision that I now know was done without forethought and without proper research," writes Schott.

Groups like 911truth.org and many others are not the normal "9/11 was a conspiracy" people you see ranting on the street, but rather are grassroots organizations working toward full-disclosure of the facts surrounding the atrocities of Sept. 11, 2001. It was my uneducated assumptions that tied these groups to the outlying activists that I lumped them in with and I apologize for that.

I would like to personally apologize to Paul Joseph Watson of PrisonPlanet.com, Patrick St James, and John Karlo of We Are Seattle Change, as they were the only respondents to leave their names. I invite any of those men to contact me regarding future information about their organizations and the work they are doing to benefit those affected by the events of Sept. 11.

Full article on Prisonplanet

Note: terecht merken sommigen op dat het hier niet om een journalist van de Seattle Post gaat. De betreffende persoon, Ron Schott, heeft een blog bij de Seattle Post. Het zou de redactie van Prisonplanet sieren wanneer zij de kop van het betreffende artikel zouden aanpassen.

Inhoudelijk verandert dit verder niets aan de kern van de zaak. Hij realiseert zich dat hij op onterechte wijze kritiek leverde op de 9/11-beweging als geheel, en daarvoor heeft hij excuses aangeboden.- Johnito

Geen opmerkingen: